Nowadays the iOS-based apps are emerging and improving. There are many apps that are used to get in touch with our beloved ones, share money fast, live chat, video chat and so on. iMessage app is one of them. iMessage is an apple that you can also run on your window or PC. There is no straight method for the downloading and running this app on your PC. If you are using Mac Operating system then you can easily install in on PC but for installation on the window you can adopt any of two methods discussed below:
Method 1: How to Use iMessage on PC?
Note: This method is applicable only and only if you have a Mac Device.
- Before you get started, you should have access to a Mac with iMessage app and Windows PC on which you want to run.
- Firstly, download the Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on Mac and PC.
- Chrome Remote Desktop allows you to share the screen and other useful apps with another computer.
- When the browser gets installed, press the launch app icon.
- Perform the same 3rdstep for Chrome Remote Desktop on Mac.
- Now, download a Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac OS.
- When the download ends, install it on Mac.
- You will get a code for the connection of Mac and windows.
- Now, get started and enjoy the iMessage app on your windows computer.
Method 2: How to Use iMessage with an emulator on PC?
If you have no Mac system then don’t worry we have an alternative solution for you. Download an emulator iPadian on your PC. It is a 3rd party software, it works on the phenomenon of virtualization. It creates a virtual machine on your PC that will be similar to the Max and you can install and use iMessage on pc. Basically, iPadian is an iPad based emulator that convert you PC capabilities to Mac and allow the iOS apps to run on it. It also has the characteristic of Adobe air application. It is the best choice for the iOS apps lover because you can not only run the iMessage on your PC but also use other iOS apps as well. The iPadian emulator can slow down your PC because it is the gateway for the attacker and can full your PC with viruses or malware. So, I recommend you to make your security settings more strong. The installation of iMessage with the iPadian emulator is quite easy and as follow:
- Download the iPadian emulator.
- Click on the setup file to begin the installation.
- Run the iPadian and tick terms and conditions.
- Wait until the installation complete and after that launch the iPadian on your PC.
- Now, Search the iMessage application in the sidebar, download and install it.
- Now, get amused with the message app.
- Share your experience with us that which feature you liked the most.